Steve and I are in the process of replacing our old dilapidated furniture with stuff that will/should last us the rest of our lives. First things first, a new bed. We have been sleeping on a bed that Steve inherited. Everything was ok until the station got new beds. He came home and announced that we need to upgrade our sleeping conditions. Up the beach we went; after testing a few beds, we finally landed on a Stearnes and Foster. It arrived today and Steve made it up. It's much higher than the nightstand and I actually have to hop up on it in order to sit down. I'll confirm by the weekend if I'm still in love with it, but I doubt we'll have any issues with it.


This entry was posted on 7:55 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Lissa said...

    Yay!! Congrats on the new blog and new bed! I'm excited to read about all of your future adventures!!! And thanks for the shout-out link to my blog :)
    Love you and miss you!

  1. ... on June 28, 2011 at 5:52 AM