OUR TRIP WEST CONT...

UTAH'S 2ND LEG

Once we were done in Northern Utah, we stopped in Salt Lake and saw the Zengers: all the littles and my god are they not little anymore!!!! But they are still so incredibly gorgeous.
Then off to Nan's in southern Utah.
Just kidding, but these cows are on the back road to Nan's and are on the shortest way to get wife coffee every morning

While at Nan's, Nan and I talked about gardening - her's is AMAZING! I got recipes from her so I can cook for Steve, though I have yet to use the recipes.








We went 4wheeling in hills with Uncle Ken. Below is a quick montage of that trip













HA! That was a long stinking montage!!! The trip was insanely long. And yes there was still snow on the hills. It was a ton of fun for hours and hours!!!!!









This entry was posted on 9:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: