I suck at posting. Mainly because, I work, go to school and attempt to enjoy the sunny days. So, I'm working on self-improvement mid-year. Eating leftovers, destressing, and posting more often. Today's post: February trip! Just a few months late. :)

We went to Daniel's Summit Lodge in Herber City, UT. We flew in and Gayla and Dave picked us up!


this is Momma and Papa Atkinson!

 I needed to eat and thankfully they stopped for me. :) Off to the Lodge we rode! We met up with Callie, Tony, Gentry, Zeb and Chet. Since the girls are pregnant they weren't able to go snowmobiling so I went with the boys and Gayla stayed with Callie and Gentry.

Right off the bat I got stuck!!! Steve was worried I was made but it happened in such slow motion, I had to laugh at the situation. It was just like a slo-mo part in movies. You see it happening and there's nothing you can do to change your course.





Here's a video clip from the trip! I know it's sideways and I can't figure out how to rotate video.

IMG 0381 from elizabeth atkinson on Vimeo.


I quit going off the trail with the guys after getting deeply stuck a couple of times. I just hung out and watched them, attempted to get videos. They aren't the best but whatever it was on my phone and my fingers were numb.  Tony is awesome and I'd say the best at snowmobiling. Then Steve and Zeb. Dave hung back with me some as they boys were going through trees and drifts. We ended at this open area with a cool hill which you can just fly up super fast. The trail ended with a long open flat area and you could get up to 40+ easily!!!! See, we all came back happy and in one piece:


At lunch: Zeb rocked the best sweater! He got it out of Grandpa Kendall's closet

Here's a view from on of the hills:

THE NEXT DAY

We woke up to this:

IMG 0387 from elizabeth atkinson on Vimeo.


we went to the outlets where I went nutso on baby stuff for all the babies that have been born since this trip. Just 2 more: Gentry and Zeb's Joyce and Callie's little boy. We left sad and happy! We are excited to visit again this winter!


This entry was posted on 12:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: